Thursday 8 November 2012

I'm Thankful to My Readers: Winners

Firstly I want to thank everyone who joined in the 'I'm Thankful To My Readers' bloghop this week. It was so lovely hopping round reading everyone's posts and feeling the love. The bloghop would be nothing without blogs to hop around so I seriously and sincerely thank everyone of you who joined in. I feel all warm of heart that people joined in our wee idea.

As per the original post Tara and I are announcing the winners of the prizes today. In all seriousness, I feel like we are all winners, because look at the great people we have in our lives and the amount of love we saw flowing. I know that everyone's posts came from their hearts.

But as a gesture of thank you for joining in, we do have winners:


Vikki’s Winner of: A Reader’s Report style Critique chosen for most heartfelt post: 




Tara’s Winner: A Banner for their blog, chosen for most creative post: See Tara's blog

Overall Winner: Both of the above, for most heartfelt and creative post:





Your pie themed post was heartfelt and incredibly creative. We're in awe of your talents!

We've contacted everyone via email who won a prize.

An especial thank you to Tara for running this with me and completely jumping on board my small idea and helping come up with this bloghop. I've never run one before and it was lovely to run it with Tara!

A big thanks again to everyone who joined in and to all the readers out there. 
Good luck those doing Nano.


14 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners! As soon as I read David's, I knew it would win. Hilarious piece.
    Now off to complete my hundred comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are great! i'm so glad you asked me! its been fantastic! and we had a tremendous response! thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Elizabeth and David! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Vikki and Tara for hosting. This was fun
    and congratulations to the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners! It was a sweet bloghop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like I told Vikki, I'm in shock (maybe I didn't say it like that exactly but the implication's there)! Thank you both for hosting this blogfest and I'm truly honored you guys liked my piece. Now to check my email. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for creating the blog hop, Vikki. It's been fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! It's just so nice how everyone came together. Thanks for organizing this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the winners! David's pie story was brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to all the winners, David's was definitely a winner! Thanks for hosting this great hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats everyone! I forgot there would be winners, so those who won get a big cheer from me:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Alex - good luck with your hundred comments and thanks for making this one, one of them! :)

    Tara - I call this a Success ;))

    Clare - thank you for joining in!

    Heather - glad you enjoyed! :)

    Cherie - thank you, we hoped it would touch a chord.

    David - a well deserved winner! :)

    Patsy - no problem, glad you enjoyed!

    E.Arroyo - No problem and congrats! A deserved winner.

    Nicole - thank you for commenting!

    Suzanne - congrats on your honourable mention! :)

    Ink - thanks for the cheer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to the winners! David definitely deserved it - loved reading his piece!

    If this blogfest becomes annual, I think I need join in next year. I would be thanking this entire writing community in the end with lots of names listed.

    It was fun reading some of the entries! Lots of love going around the blogosphere and we will always have it. It won't dissappear anytime soon - this writing community is too close to break the bond. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Livia - we would love to have you if we ran it again ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I'd love to know what you think! :)