Friday 10 October 2014

Celebrate The Small Things and Shelfie blog hop winners!

We are Celebrating the Small Things today and I'm going to celebrate the Shelfie Blog Hop Winners!

Celebrating the Small Things is my Friday celebration of the small (or big) things of the week. It's very easy to join in with. As usual I thank my fine co-hosts:

Diana Wilder
LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge
Katie @ TheCyborg Mom
CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse


This week I am celebrating the winners of the SHELFIE BLOG HOP.

Full list of entrants can be found at Tara's blog here and I thank everyone for entering. It was really fun looking at all of the entries. The winners were:

The winner of the 13th Floor Collection by Christine Rains is 
Ellie Garratt

The winners of Wilder Mage and Mage Revealed by C.D. Coffelt are 
Eric Juneau and Tyrean Martinson

The winner of an ebook by Elizabeth Seckman is
Alex J. Cavanaugh
(Alex also receives honorable mention for appearing in the most shelfies!)

The two winners of ebooks by Tara Tyler are 
Chrys Fey and Sarah Foster

The winner of Effigy by M.J. Fifield is
Michelle Wallace

And the winner of an interview by Stormy the Weather Gnome at Heather Gardner's blog is 
Carrie Anne Brownian

And the Grand Prize Winner of $40 is Rebecca Bradley!!

I loved joining in with Tara and the other co-hosts: 


What are you celebrating this week, small things wise? Did you join in with Shelfie?

Here's the usual linky for the celebration posts...


10 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting and excited to win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a fabulous giveaway - so many winners. Congrats to all and thanks to the authors and hosts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all! What a fun celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners, I'm sad I missed that blog hop, sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners! I missed that one, but it sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners! Enjoy your week ahead Vikki!
    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog hop was a great idea! I'm happy to win one of Tara's books. :) Thanks to all the hosts and congrats to all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you those who joined in and indeed congrats to the winners! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I'd love to know what you think! :)